Harris Academy Rainham offers students a wide range of healthy and nutritious food before school, at break times and at lunch.
Here are examples of the daily menus offered by our caterers Innovate and their price list
Free school meals
Your child may be entitled to free school meals. You may be able to apply for free school meals if you receive any of the following:
- Income Support
- Income-Based jobseekers Allowance
- Support from NASS (National Asylum Support Service) under part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guarantee element of state Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (with no Working Tax Credit) with an annual income of no more than £16,190
- Working Tax Credit run-on
- Universal Credit
If you are eligible for free school meals you are not obliged to accept them. However, we encourage parents to apply as when you do the school gains additional funding (called Pupil Premium). This funding can provide valuable support like extra tuition, additional teaching staff or after-school activities for eligible students.
To find out if your child is entitled to free school meals, and help us gain extra funding for the academy:
You can also apply through the London Borough of Havering.