Why Work With Us
Welcome to Harris Academy Rainham, an 11-16 Academy and part of the Harris Federation. We joined the Federation in September 2016, seeking to become a truly great school in which all can achieve.
We are driven by our values and seek to create a school in which everyone feels a profound sense of belonging, are believed in and where we are all able to become more than we thought possible. These values apply to staff and students alike.
There are many great reasons for working at Harris Academy Rainham and we are always on the lookout for ambitious and dedicated practitioners who are looking to become part of our dedicated and committed team.
Some of the benefits for our staff are:
- Early finish for staff and pupils on a Friday (1:40pm)
- An additional second week half term off in October.
- Sensible marking policies with no routine marking out of lesson time.
- Fully funded CPD opportunities including NPQ and Masters courses.
- Childcare voucher scheme.
- Free healthcare plan.
- Harris Performance and loyalty bonuses each year.