Download our FREE smartphone app today!
Posted on June 16th 2020
Could You Join Our Student Leadership Team - Apply Now!
We are looking for our next student leadership team, including Head Girl and Head Boy. Could you be one of our next student leaders? Apply before the 30th June 2020. Full details below.
Why apply for this role?
- To be a voice for, and represent, all students at HAR
- To initiate and implement changes to improve the school
- To work as part of a team and communicate regularly with senior teachers
- To enhance your leadership, communication and commitment skills
- To support your application into great sixth forms and apprenticeships
What does the role involve?
- To be internal and external ambassadors for the school and act as role models for all students
- To mentor select students
- To speak in front of audiences in assemblies and open evenings
- To greet important visitors to the school
- To support in leading the student voice and student council
- To attend student leadership meetings
- To run school and charity events
- Take part in other key duties, as directed by senior teachers
Student leaders should be: a good role model; responsible and reliable; tolerant and understanding; and enthusiastic and committed. On top of this, we expect our student leaders to be committed to their academic studies in this very important year.
How to apply
If you wish to be considered for the student leadership team, including Head Boy or Head Girl, please apply by writing a formal letter of application, addressed to Mr Stananought. Letters are to be sent via email to email@example.com (Mrs Thompson, PA to Principal).
Application letters will be shortlisted and you will be invited for an online interview. Deadline for application letter: 30th June 2020. Interview dates: July 2020.