Download our FREE smartphone app today!
Examinations Results 2018
Congratulations to our students for achieving the academy's best ever GCSE results in 2017-18. Results at Harris Academy Rainham have shown a significant improvement across all key headline measures since joining the Harris Federation in September 2016.
- Our Progress 8 score for 2017-18 is 0.36
- Our Attainment 8 score is 49.6
- 43% of students achieved Grade 5 or above in English and Maths
- 71% of students achieved Grade 4 or above in English and Maths
- 44% of students entered the EBacc, achieving an average points score of 4.22
“We are thrilled but not surprised, because students and staff worked incredibly hard to achieve their success," said Principal Gareth Stananought. "Just two years after opening, we are demonstrating our drive and ambition to deliver outstanding schooling for all our students. May I thank students, staff and parents for their effort and support. We are all looking forward to building on these results in the years to come.”
- 74% of students gained 5 or more GCSEs at Level 4 or above
- 46% of students gained 5 or more GCSEs at Level 5 or above
- 30% of students achieved the EBacc standard Level 4 or above
- 19% of students achieved the Ebacc standard Level 5 or above
- The average attainment 8 score per pupil is 5.1
- English - 82% achieved Level 4 or above
- Maths - 79% achieved Level 4 or above
- Science - 68% achieved Level 4 or above
- 29% of students achieved Level 7 or above in at least 3 GCSEs
- 18% of students achieved Level 7 or above in at least 5 GCSEs
- 10% of students achieved Level 7 or above in at least 7 GCSEs
- 100% of students have remained in education or employment after leaving us.
In 2017-18, there were lots of outstanding achievements including Lakhan (pictured below) who achieved 8 A*/A Grades (or equivalent), including 3 ‘Grade 9s’.
Eva (pictured below) gained 9 A*/A Grades (or equivalent), including 6 ‘Grade 9s’.
78% of our fast track Maths students achieved a 9 grade.
Further information about our school performance can be found on the Department for Education website.